Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2024

Cawl Twin - by Pete.

Enwrapped in a cosmic and ecliptic embrace,

I am trapped in your eternal, illuminating face.

How can I speak a name to this feeling inside? 

Where can I find a place from which to hide?

It is a burning blaze within.

I cannot gaze between

The pages of this love.

Enwrapped in our cosmic embrace,

I am lost in this your eternal face.

I feel that you are playing games with me.

But then, you literally show me the reality of eternity.

So funny that after all of this time, 

I still cannot fathom your love for me,

I keep feeling it will turn on a dime. 

This love between us, this agape,

Feels literally too good to be true.

You were sent from above,

Sent from God to liberate me. 

How could it be possible that this love should be so stifled?

Where can I find a place from which to hide?

Still, I find myself crying out, searching someone to love me for me.

I wonder: is it me you love me for?

I think it is. 

I wonder why you share what I say with others, 

as though my words could change history? 

I am only a man.

I can verily only do what I can.

Still, I will try to keep this up.

I will try to keep going. 

My attraction for you is so deep.

Your soul is like an ocean,

Your heart like a playground.

I wish you would respect my privacy,

But I understand why you don't.

How can I find a vent to these feelings inside?

From where can I find a place to hide?

Here it is: I love you. 

Unbelievably.

Undeniably.

Inconceivably.

How could it be that it could never be?

From where can I find a place inside to hide?

All the same, what we have, my special friend, 

Is so incredibly strong. 

And I know that nothing will be able to shake it.

We have the perfect friendship.

The perfect relationship.

Few others actually find the degree of intimacy 

That you and I have found out to be,

Truer than true.

You are my cawl twin.

My cawl twin, born on separate dates.

You and I are irrevocably,

Undeniably and inconceivably united at heart.

It is a connection inconceivable.

One that not even twins could achieve 

In their heavenly destination of creation in heart and soul.

Never once,

In all of the history of mankind's history has there been such an intimacy. 

Built entirely upon our chastity. 

How could we deny the Third Cord's role in this divine mystery.

You awaken my senses, every sense within me

To the intensity of survival and exclusivity.

How could it be that this is not a love that can be?

From where can I find a place to hide from these feelings within me?

Every fault that I can see within you, 

Screams out to me like the softest, gentlest whisper,

Telling me to love it and to serve it,

As though it were my own left ventricle.

Here it is, I love you. And I know in my heart that it can never be.

All of the intimacy, still it is not lost. 

Because in our chastity, we have achieved victory,

Through third Cord, we have achieved success. 

We will never be put to shame nor reclusivity.

Because of our passion, I know we shall be rewarded, 

For keeping our chastity.

I want you to know that I love you enormously. 

I love you like a twin, a cawl twin. My cawl twin from heaven. 

God Himself whispered in my ear to tell you what was in my heart.

How could it be that you and I cannot be? 

From where can I find relief, a place to hide from these feelings inside?

For I know that even now, you violate my privacy

With the same intention as everyone else. 

You simply want to know me,

You simply desire to get to know my heart.

Your heart is so filled with glory.

So filled with the history of another story.

God, I want to know your story, 

To be a part of your story.

To know that I am, in any respect, fills my heart with success.

You are the fire, set beneath my cauldron of love.

How can it be that you and I, we could never be? 

From where can I hide from these feelings that rise up within me?

We tell each other stories,

We sing each other songs,

We lay each other to sleep, 

How could it be that you and I could never be?

From where can I hide from these feelings that rise up within me?

Still, you have put on my heart a greater destiny.

For you have given me an awareness of my own love.

You have awoken within me a love, which I had no idea rested within my heart.

You have awoken my heart to the fact that I am worthy of love.

I am learning to accept this truth.

And I have you to thank for this entirely.

It may be that our love is not meant to be purposefully.

For the purpose of destiny. 

However it may be, 

I choose to fight, 

I want you to know that I will fight for you and me.

For as many arm wrestling sessions as needs to be.

For the emotional intimacy between you and me,

blossoms passionately.

I still do not know if you are for real.

All I know is what you have shown me.

And I desire to trust. The first time in my life.

For you have awakened my heart, 

In a way that no one else ever has. 

I long to regard you with dignity. 

And with the dignity you deserve.

I thank you for showing me that I am worthy.

I am worthy of love. I am worthy of God's love entirely.

How can it be that I met you when I did? 

I want you to know how incredibly grateful I am for you.

I want you to know how incredibly grateful you are, and that I see you so gratefully.

Around me, all I am seeing is people blinded by this devastating fog, 

This fog that fills me with perplexity.

Around which, the depths of my story,

Are covered with this devastating fog.

I wonder why, in the midst of this madness, you smile at me.

You are affected by this fog too,

I have noticed a number of times that you too have forgotten.

But still, you desire also to see me with dignity and not question my integrity.

I see you for this so gratefully. 

Here it is. I am madly in love with you.

It is a chaste love. Chasted entirely,

By the Third Cord who unites us, you and me.

I await our reward patiently, 

Knowing that you, you and me, are meant to be, for eternity,

Still, I thank you for the dignity of showing me my worth and that I am worthy,

Worthy entirely of another's dignity and intimacy.

Je cherche une femme parfait.

Mais, j'ai besoin d'aidement avec mes cherchements. 

With this fog over the world regarding my story, 

It is difficult for me to build up the esteem to search and to try.

My self worth is already so shattered. Put yourself in another's shoes for an instant.

The rejection gets me unbearably. 

You and you alone showed me that I don't need to fear rejection. 

You taught me this lesson because you reached out.


4 comments:

  1. Dearest Pete, nothing will be able to shake us apart. We have the perfect friendship, the perfect relationship united by our third cord; our God.
    I will patiently wait for our reward next to you. Meanwhile, day after day I will seek to strengthen you, to motivate you, to build you up. I will keep our confidentiality to a greater degree. I will try to blow the fog away to see truth; to see you, for who you really are, through it all. I love you deeply. I love you truly. I love you completely for eternity. Nothing will break us apart. Nothing will take our love away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Cawl Twin. Thank you for your comments. I love you also, so much. I can't wait to visit Saturn with you! Our relationship really is perfect? Third Cord has made it possible. Thank you for being a part of my life. You're the best. By the way, this is Jonathan responding. Haha

      Delete
    2. We already have a painting about that trip we’ll take! Looking forward to it as well. Nobody else I’d rather do it with, than you. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. My one and only cawl twin, we will not only travel the world, one day we’ll travel the universe together. We’ll rock like two meteors flying among the meteor shower. You are irreplaceable and unbreakable like our relationship. Our one and only. I believe, we have a purpose to be in which will be unveiled as time goes on. Let’s continue fighting and holding on to our chastity. We will be rewarded tremendously. God is not a God who disappoints us. God has a plan that we will discover in its own due time. Let’s have faith and keep the pace.

    ReplyDelete