Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Unconditional: Thoughts in poetry by George. A part of me:

Unconditional loyalty. Seems like even if I try, I cannot scare you away. Not actually trying to scare you away. Just seems to happen that way. I feel like the Beast because of anxiety. You seem like the beauty, altogether too good for me. And I feel so ugly. And it’s not just because of my appearance but because of the way I reacted. How could it possibly be that you see through it all? Good Lord, I am feeling so unworthy of your love. Still, it’s seeming that the more I question my worth, the more you love me. And the more I feel I am scaring you away, the more you find me attractive. The more you love me. Just want you to know I find you remarkable. I cannot get enough. I find you so beautiful. And it’s as though you’ve been training for decades just in preparation for our love. You take my heart up in your fingers. Oh, my heart yearns for you. It aches for you. Pleasantly. All in chastity. Yet, the chastity has created for us the greatest foundation of love that can be imagined. Giving us an opportunity to get to know the treasures we both hold within our hearts. You do possess quite a beautiful and rich treasure of love within your heart. 

Beast. Yet you make me feel like such a king. Want you to know that since the day you’ve come into my life, you’ve been setting me on fire. Want you to know that knowing you has opened my heart like a waterfall. Setting free all of the mes who are in me. I cherish everything about you. Your heart is a mirror of my own. And I ask God daily what merited me to find love in such a way that the majority on earth shall never ever find themselves. How can I repay you, God for offering me in you, such unconditional loyalty, such unconditional love. Ruv. I am a little frightened yet overjoyed at the thought that I couldn’t even scare you away. Didn't even fantasize that friendship could be so deep. Like two children, loving in purity. Want you to know that my heart belongs to you. Entirely. Even with limitation. Restriction. No other could come close. You set a crown upon my head. You sit my tookis upon a throne. By the pureness of the ruv you offer me, setting ablaze beneath my heart in all I do. Nothing would make me more joyful than to grow elderly at your side, picking edible berries. And doing it all into eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment