Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Repentance:

Friends,

Who can live to your standards? If the goal of a good life is to live lives of love and righteousness, the apostle Paul is a done for. If that were the standard of salvation, I am sorry to tell you, not one of you would be elect for eternal life. This is truth: Grace. Grace. Grace. As we will soon get a very big surprise and wake up call in the illumination of conscience that follows, we are all doing quite evil shit. Had a realization yesterday. So, some crazy batshit woman zoomed up behind me while I was driving the speed limit and started waving her hands about like I were doing something wrong by driving the speed limit. It made me realize that regardless of what I do, there is always going to be some pissy karen who is offended by me. Look, I do not want to be hurt more. My life has not been easy. You need to know, if you hurt me, it will have been your choice. 100%. It will not be a result of my sin. You know that my culpability was eliminated. It will not be as result of my original sin. A child has no original sin until activated. Part of you understands that it is quite more evil and sinister for a woman to rape their son for decades than for that son to grow and hurt another. You are searching for my sin because you are bitter about the reward given to me. You miss the blatant signs Jehovah, your Father, has been trying to show you. You get all pissy that I am attracted to young women. Your very Bible itself distinguishes between people who are capable of expressing expressions of love. Your feminism, jezebelic evil has warped your minds into a garbage dump. I am not ashamed of my sexuality. You can try to make me. But God is on my side. What I suffered, was for Jehovah. You still do not understand. My relationally close abuser was not the Christian innocent person she is now. She was a jezebel. She was the worst of narcissists. Are you trying to reconcile me to that? What you need to know about her and company is that they are terribly toxic. Will you participate in forcing that upon that man? Thanks for making me an immediate saint. You still cannot see the wounds that this type of abuse has on sons. You cannot see because it affects you as well. Look, I am hard on you. Maybe a bit too much. It’s because I care about you. You need to know that these wolves in charge have your graves already etched out in stone. This… this is the reason for the new book of the Bible. It is because your rulers have utterly failed. You still cannot remember my ministry of ten. . . twelve years ago. You cannot remember the fact that I have sacrificed enormous glory and comfort so that your world could rejoice. This is for you. Look: it doesn’t matter any more. I am willing to be your pillar. Regardless of what it costs me. First forty years of my life shall be in battlefield. But Jehovah shall raise me up so that princes and kings shall be forced to bow and kneel to me. You need know that you are worth it. You are worth the loss. The grief. The shame. Guys! You cannot remember? It doesn’t matter now. Keep up your amnesia. I will be your pillar. Who will be your shepherd? The ones who raven after you? The ones in charge who literally walk you hand in hand into suicide? Guys! Guys! Guys! Know this: Your world… this world. . . my world. . . is so beautiful. Remember the brilliance. Remember the life. Remember the love. Are you content in living in this darkness? It feels appealing. It’s what the darkness does. Believe me, it is not safe. You need to remember love. You need remember life. Guys, you call me racist. Why? Because I oppose the flooding of the West with goons from every single corner and from every single cranny of the third world? Guys! It does not take a scientist to recognize that this is stumbling our cultures… our healthcares… our educations… our safety… our love and charity… our homes… our children into chaos. Guys! Please, recognize: I am like the only leader who desires your blessing in this world. The others… they may see… that this is wrong and evil… it doesn’t stop them from taking bribes… from cooperating with those who literally are poisoning you in your very food and air. Guys! This world has the potential for such greatness! Greatness beyond greatness. Greatness attached to divinity. You need to know your worth. Your value… your dignity. Look: there is not a sin you have commit, which separates you from the love of God. God is literally begging you to fall into His embrace. I don’t want to die. I am pretty weak. I am pretty frail. Why die? Because I share the same opinion as half of this country? Why be condemned? Because I have the audacity to question your motives and corruption? How dare I? I should have known. You would have become pissy and moany the moment I raise your envy and corruption.. Your special and precious envy and corruption. Look guys: things can be so incredible in this world. Perhaps it is what you condemn me for. For speaking to God… for having hope for this world. You need to know that you are worth it. You need to know that even in this state of disability, I am not only prepared to be crucified but on a worldwide level. God makes me king of this world. I am attracted to young women. According to your alphabet logic, this is not my choice. Again, not ashamed. My sexuality has been shamed beyond all reason. In my infancy, a contract was placed over my soul to satan that I would never experience passion. Because my maternal figure shamed me and raped me daily for decades, I cannot even search for this on my own. Even the thought is traumatic. Has it been so long, my dear city of Toronto? That you have forgotten who I am? Who I really am? It’s okay. Have your fun. I will be your pillar. I only pray and hope that Jehovah brings to your awareness this element of truth, which you have forgotten. Gosh guys, you keep telling me to ask for help. Then you dangle it in front of my face like a tease and rip it away. I don’t need rejection. I am asking for help. It is in your court now. I may not be able to ask again. This is not important. What you need to know is that everything, everything in this world shall become incredible again. Everything. It starts with you. You need to break free from the jezebelic witchcraft and recognize, life, love and truth are important. They are everything. Life matters. I am telling you: In the Kingdom, these ones that you have aborted shall be your princes. Has it been so long? Perhaps I deserve this. Perhaps my sin is terribly grievous. I know it to be true. And I own it. But, there was a reason Jehovah desired to make me king even after I had commit so many grievous sins. This is because of what I suffered in childhood. This suffering was for the glory of God. It is your envy, which makes you spit on me and desire my crucificion. I am simply a middle-aged, very disabled man who has some political views, which do not align with your government’s motives. You know enough about these leaders of yours as they walk you hand in hand toward the furnace. This. This is wisdom: Life matters. Children matter. Love matters. It doesn’t matter what religion you are. This is about faith. Love. Love each other. It is the path to humanity. I love you, world. It’s the reason I am prepared to surrender myself to you. You need to know: I forgive you. All of you… for what you plan to do to me. It may not prove to do what you are thinking to accomplish. Your governments simply are threatened by my politics. They believe that if they kill me, they can silence my story. God speaks louder than this. Love. What does it mean? To love? Well, we need love ourselves first. This comes from love of God. We cannot love our neighbor if we do not love ourselves. This is what all of you have been missing. It all begins with the parents. With the formation. This is about your allegiance, world. I understand that satan appears to offer good things. You need to know that these are lies. You need to know these are deceptions and paths into perdition. God is the only one who desires your everlasting good. This is about your allegiance. Who will you serve? Jehovah? Satan? It is a choice that all of us shall need make. I can only encourage you to see that following satan… and communism… leads to hell. For the love of God, He is standing there, open arms, waiting for you to return to Him. The choice is very simple. It is how we treat life. When you see a child being murdered, what is your reaction?? When you see an injustice happening, what is your reaction? I leave it to God to show you how gross an injustice is happening to me. The Blue Jays will win. Maybe not this year. But soon. This city will be blessed beyond belief. You have been incredibly patient with me. I cannot blame you for how you are treating me right now. I was a handful when I lived here. What you could not see was the stress I was experiencing. This remains true today. This city shall be blessed beyond belief. It shall be lifted up in glory. Remember, my world, no matter what happens to you, in this life… in this world… God stands with you. He goes before you. If we seek Him, He is faithful to draw us near to Him. I don’t deserve a thing from anyone… the sins I have commit are terrible. I own them. This draws us back to the original point. Salvation is for the perfect? Repentance will lead us there. We are all sinners. This is not about our pasts. This is about who we are now. Who we have become with our lives. I am proud of who I have become with my life. I did not have a fair start. I found God myself. I didn’t really have any help. So, I leave this with you. Do what you will. I forgive you. I choose life. I choose God. What about you? God bless you.

See, I am not racist because I condemn communism. Chinese culture is beautiful. It is so much different from its politics. If we cannot criticize leaders, who will hold them accountable? I am not racist because I oppose the open borders thing. Isn’t it obvious the pressure this places upon every area of our culture? Cultures are beautiful. They deserve to be preserved. The people of Jehovah cannot coexist with the people of other gods. As for the young women, sexualities are formed not chosen. My sexuality is wounded. But I am not ashamed. I am attracted to women. I stand by that feminism has corrupted your ability to love. I see. I see. I will be silent now. Only Jehovah can take care of this. Know, Toronto, you are so beautiful. I still believe a miracle can happen. See, it is the reason people have to rejoice at my death. Truth comes out, either way. And it clarifies everything. I still believe in goodness. I will wait patiently on my God. He will show you. And when He does, the true people of God shall come to my assistance. God loves you. These will be my dying words. Be at peace. Do what you must. Just know, you rejoice either way. When the truth comes out. 😉

You need to know that much – nearly everything – of what we know and have been told over the past years have been lies. The victors of war, true history, science and astronomy. It seems real to you because it is all you know. You do not know anything else. It takes only observing the behavior of American blacks to understand how easily – and how quickly – the human psyche and collective consciousness can be manipulated. Is it true they have experienced injustice? Yes. But so has everyone else. Observe their hostility towards those deemed as oppressors. Those who have probably never had a racist thought in their life. You need to know that all of this has an end. It will be in the enthronement of a satanic empire. They’ll do all they can to oppose truth. Including erasing history, rewriting history and demonizing truth until it becomes abhorrent for the general public even to think on. You need to know there are those fighting for truth and God now. These are not the popular ones. You are persecuting the wrong people. Those you are demonizing had the best of the world at heart this whole time.

Friends, my salvation depends upon my sexuality. Penance is not a solution for someone’s needs that have not been met. Consider your surveillance as my confession. Consider your cameras and your surveillance as penance. Has this gone on so long, that you have forgotten how spiritually abusive this is? I am forgiven. I will seek help elsewhere. The Sacraments are only healing if they are healing. If they are sources of terrible shame, why would I make use of them? My sin is not the shame. The shame is having these bastard priests gossiping about my sin. The word, “bastard” there was not an insult. It was an adjective. Look, friends, I am hard on you. I understand your potential. You need to know that this is not the way things have always been. There is a chance here. A chance to become free. Will you choose slavery? By choosing the ‘mism, you are essentially choosing slavery. Not just now. For all eternity. God sets free. A world free from ads… a world free from cameras. A world free from face scanners. A world free from microphones. A world free from deception. Am I a good person to bring this message? Look, privacy is not only important for people doing bad things. It is important for healing. For love. For the human spirit to thrive and live. You oligarchs, fall to your knees. The God who breathed life into you now says to you, there is still hope for you. Stand up for the rights of the widow… the orphan. And who is the widow and the orphan? The elderly. The infant. You cannot even remember a time when life was cherished. I do. This is not a game. You are condemning yourselves. Say what you will about my sin. Including my sin now. It is not my sin that God is angry about. My sin now is simply a result of not getting my needs met. That is especially when you are not making assumptions because of the strange things I do because of my trauma. Are you so retarded that you think because a man sits in front of you and moves his leg towards you, that he is flirting with you? Perhaps the muscles in his legs are affected by spasticity and he has no control of this reflex when he is anxious. Look, what you need to know is that this world has the potential to become the Kingdom of God. This world has the potential to be absolutely transfigured. Eye has not seen. Ear has not heard. This can happen here. Now. All it takes is a bit of repentance. You say I am not repented because I still sin. It is the only way I sin. Who can convict me of other sin? I am sure you will try. God shall confound you and prove you the fools you are. Flock. Christian women and Christian men… I am with you. Until the end. This is not the way things were intended to be. Never lose hope. In your God. In your world. God loves this world just as much as He loves you. You cannot grasp. It is as though a darkness of cloud has come upon you. You can break free! Break free, dear ones! There is not a single sin too evil for God to forgive. To give purpose to. God justifies everything. You are forgiven. If you desire it. Telling you, yet again. There is no benefit to serving satan. Only heartache. Treat your children well. Am I a hypocrite for saying this? I used to smoke too. I quit for thirteen years. That I say it’s bad does not make me a hypocrite. It makes me wiser than I once was. It makes me changed. Besides, there is not a human on earth who has not hurt a child. Wait. You will see. Proud ones. You cannot grasp. Children are the essence. These are the ones of Kingdom here. You slaughter them. Because you believe you will affect the climate. No? Nothing changes. But it can! Guys, repent. I beg of you. Is it my sin that paralyzes you? I already told you. Here are my wrists. I have a purpose in my suffering. And it will bring about the era of peace. The illumination of conscience.

 How cold of a society have we become that we have lost touch with our hearts because of politics? You are broken. All of you. No matter. Do what you would like to me. It doesn’t make the lie you are believing in any truer. Look guys, you think I am racist. I am telling you. I have literally seen a better world. The problem with you kids… it’s not that you are retards. It’s that the system has raised you into retards. Guys, this can still be incredible. You need know that this is not reality. This is not the way things are supposed to be. This country… this church… this West, it has been poisoned. You don’t remember. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. They have literally erased all of this from history. The Catholic Church is no better. It has literally fallen into the bedsheets with these Bolshevik pieces of trash. You hear racism when I say this. It is not racist to criticize a political ideology. We need be permitted to criticize our leaders. If we cannot, we are already in a tyranny. Guys! You hear race when I say this about them. I’ll tell you. It is not unfounded! While you hate the nazis, because the media tells you to, the commies literally exponentialized the number of murders the nazis commit. Think for yourselves. Guys, you don’t remember. You cannot remember. Even when I was a kid, there were ma and pa businesses all across the countryside. It is so sad to drive through the country towns and see these little old buildings battered down and for sale. The monopolies have killed them. When I was a kid,  people could do pretty much anything. We didn’t need a license. We didn’t need to tell the government. It was moderated by conscience. Guys. There were fewer immigrants. It was not a bad thing. We have an identity. As they do. You believe we need to love immigrants by bringing them here. Who is that loving to? The immigrants themselves are terrorized by traffickers, promised a paradise. And when they come here, they live in tents? Is it loving to the host country? Healthcare, education, every single aspect of a human society is crippled by these people. Am I racist for saying this? Are the muslim countries who do not accept refugees racist? You cannot tolerate truth. Look. I am the only leader who is fighting for the right of this country to exist. To thrive. They walk you to your doom. I remember what it was like. Yes, in the seventies and eighties, this country was white. But, it was absurdly peaceful… absurdly loving. People held doors open for one another. People stood up for those with disabilities on the bus. I know. Satan is appealing.  He is doomed. How can I show you that to follow him, is to literally commit suicide? By following communism, you are following satan’s governance on earth. Look, I don’t care what the leaders of this world say. They are retarded. And have never seen anything better. Guys, be at peace. Be at peace. Good times are coming. Good times are coming. This evil world will not last. God desires you to understand His goodness. Again, do what you would like to me. I forgive you. Everything makes sense after. This world shall be unrecognizable. You won’t have a choice. You are fighting against God. The worst part about this is that they believe they are doing the right thing. They believe they are in the right with God. Proof holy spirit has kicked the dust from them. It is okay. I know my God, your God will show you. I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to see this blatant clear and bright truth. A truth, which this world has abandoned because it is infatuated with the lie of communism. Look guys, this world belongs to satan. It doesn’t have to. This begins with a choice. The choice of the world’s people. Guided by the church, to lead them. It is not too late. Christian leader, worldly leader, stand up for your faith. Stand up for your flock. Stand up for your race. It sure is nice to see mr. pope doing environmental greetings while the Nigerian church is genociding. He will show you. This is not about my sin. It is about all of the world’s sin. Yours too. You have commit some serious sins. Even if you cannot remember. Wait. I am prepared to be your pillar. This will not have the outcome you believe it will. You cannot silence God. Open your hearts, world. Remember compassion. Stand for life. Love each other. I used to think that it may have been racist, the belief that some races were more loving than others. It is true though, isn’t it? Some races are simply more civilized. 

Friends, you must know how well you are doing. You could not be doing any better. I will be your pillar. I shall suffer for you. Know that even until 2019, this was not the will of God. I will humble. When this regeneration comes, friends, there will be no space for sorrow. you will not grieve what was lost. It will come much as a thief. Look, I am not going to lie to you. I do not know the date or time of the end. What I know is that God has been trying to use my life as a holocaust since I was born. I was meant to be a king from the day I was born. It is the reason I was born. I never said the end was close. It certainly is. But, if Jehovah intends to reveal my truth after my death, you will know that your redemption is very close. At the time of my death, you will rejoice in a way as has never been rejoicing. I am not proud. I kind of wish you would be saddened by my death. This will come. Until then, there will be a miracle as has not been witnessed from the death of the last apostle. Yes, indeed. Here is some insight also: At the deaths of each of the apostles was a miracle, just as with the death of Jesus. You just can’t remember. Friends, be encouraged this day. Jehovah has called you to repentance and to restoration. He desires your healing and your reclamation of what is good and just. If the end were to come, there would be nothing to hold on to. Your eyes shall in an instant, be opened to every malice and every lie. You will walk away from the poison and the suicide. You will remember again your grandness, your preciosity, your true natures. What will have changed? You shall receive the spirit of God at once. God comes to save this world, dear friends. Like a swooping eagle. Will you kill me for proclaiming a restoration? You shall very clearly recognize your worth, your value and that your God never created you in the womb to be sold into slavery. Reclaim your land, Christians. Reclaim your value. Reclaim your hope. God this day calls you to restoration. You are not victims. You are not hopeless. Remember who you are Christian. You are a warrior, priest and prophet. You have unutterable value. A true leader comes. Soon. He shall not be Christ. He shall be filled with his holy spirit. Do not be confused. The one who comes in a way that is blasphemous to the coming of Christ shall not be safe for the world. I offer you another secret: resurrection exists. It has been happening for millennia. I am saying very clearly, the one who experiences a resurrection in three days and is greeted with lauds and wonder shall be a fraud. He shall be evil, despite his loving appearance. If one experiences resurrection some years following his death, you will know God’s seal is upon him. Do not be deceived.

God loves you this day. I write to encourage you. I would like to share with you the biggest secret that I have shared yet. This is the only secret that you need to know for salvation. It applies to every single person in the world. It does not know religion, culture, race, gender. Yet, it is the path, the one and only path to salvation. It is the key to your eternity, the key to a relationship with God. Eternity is not entirely about sacraments. It is not entirely about virtue or confession or eucharist or priest or pope or prayer at certain time of the day. This is the secret: Repentance. Simple, huh? You will receive help. Soon. God knows that it is not as simple as it sounds. If it were, we would all be little saints. We need to overcome and confess our sinful heart. Recognizing the fact that we were born in sin, hating God. This is the only thing that matters in faith. There is no secret to it. Friends, confess your sins, turn from your sins and live in Christ. His mercy is great.

I’m not trying to battle corruption. Again, if it sounds like an excuse, it’s complex. You are speaking to a different person altogether when that comes up. There are many, many people in me. I don’t know what he is planning, just as I don’t know what you are planning in your sick, sick and filthy corruption in order to counter it. All I know is that I am stuck in the middle between this situation. I don’t know if this alter was a creation of the rituals whose intention is to harm me. He could simply just be incredibly frustrated with the bullshit of this world and injustices happening and in that, he believes he can make change. I admit, I am very small, very weak. The person making this decision is not me. Now, I have priests who are sharing my sins like it’s gossip, insanely trying to trigger me, while almost every single person I have sneezed around over the past forty years are plotting to confront me. Help me… By the way, the strife in my family is not my responsibility… if I am inculpable… Their main strife with me is that I believe in God. They will not have it. They are pagan as witches. I acknowledge my sin against them. I have even apologized to them. I am endlessly sorry for my behavior to your families. You cannot remember what our parents did to us. Megan, dear sister, don’t you remember what dad did to you? It’s okay. At the moment that you confront me, their true colors will emerge. They will reveal everything in their shame. Besides, why do you think like I am asking to be punished simply because I point out your filthy and stanky corruption? Don’t be corrupt. It's pretty simple. Yup. This system is wrecked. Are you too weak to beat this system? It's okay. Better luck next year! You are the people of God! Repent! Know that if you hurt me, it will not have been my choice…

Are you hesitant about me because I was angry? You would be angry too if you were being raped on a nightly basis by relationally close abusers. This is a power dynamic that is very real in relationships. Relationally close people have a dynamic of power over the child. Especially the young child. When I escaped their little trafficking ring, I became more grounded. This is about children. I know it must seem strange that I am the one defending children after my past. God chooses who He chooses. I leave it to Him to show you the truth. I have no excuse for my past. There is, though, a reason. How can I tell you how important children are? There is no sense in explaining it to you. Even in the religious organizations, there are ones who have their pizza parties and do not think anything of children. Look guys, these are the ones closest to Jehovah. Not the priests. Not the pope. I am certain about this. The satanists get it. It’s the reason they sacrifice the children. Seek to form them. This also, here, is a call to repent… God sees. And He will have His justice. God is coming, young ones. Only a while longer. There will be justice. There will be peace. All of the powerful will fall. Don’t you get it yet? Power in this world is laughable to God. God does not count power as PhD’s and generals and kings… Power is in service. This is truth… God will show you. You know it’s true…

No comments:

Post a Comment