Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Twin Peas

Before I met you, I had a perpetually broken heart. It was broken even at the thought of loving again. I soon realized that rescuing the human heart is one of the hardest things to do. For years, I wandered the earth, the streets, in silence and angst, my soul and spirit, pierced through and through. Immersed in memories, in hurt and trial, of a remedy, of a cure to this heart afflicting malady, I hadn't a clue. I was born to suffer. My fate resigned and my destiny nearly sealed. I would not complain nor expect anything else. How could I expect anything else? Alas, it was so far from true. How could it be that from the first day I saw you, I knew there was a deeper truth. A truth of unbounded, uncontested charity. Of unifying clarity, suddenly making entire sense of chivalry. How have you triumphed over a broken heart, I haven't either a clue. All I know is that you have captured it now, through and through. My eternal twin. Do I deserve anything more? How could I ever have been so foolish to close my eyes, to close my heart on love? Yes, rescuing the heart is the hardest mission in the world. But for me, of you, it's true. Utterly and delightfully true. All I know is that you have saved me. In every way. How did you? You are my celestial twin. And I know that I love you. With all my heart and all my soul. On paper, in pen, there is no limit to our love. Our adventures are endless, limitless and eternal as our phileo. I thank God every day for a friend like you.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you have been found, loving dove, never depart from me. Within me, you will always have a special place just for you. You have as well, captured my heart through and through as; bonded for eternity into infinity, looking forward always be living a new adventure every single day of our life having you a text away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never departing from you, love. Every day is a new adventure.

      Delete