Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2024

My message:

What I am saying. Friends, listen to me. This is my message. If it is heretical, I challenge anybody to challenge me. Up to today, nobody has challenged it. People, while they challenge my teaching with the people, have never confronted me to my face. If they cared about my soul, you would think they might want to. Resultant from trauma, particularly early childhood trauma, particularly sexual and ritual trauma (more common than we desire to believe) the human being can hold up emotions that are unfelt, unexperienced. If a trauma is too severe for a child to cope with, they will close off to this experience, fragment it and partition it away. They will forget about it. All of the emotions and senses of that experience will be forgotten as well. Unfelt. Unexperienced. It happens that as we age, these stuck hurts, become accumulated. Look around guys. Have you really not noticed that the world is terribly struggling? When these repressed emotions and memories are forgotten, it doesn't mean that the effect of them will disappear. On the contrary, they will continue to have an effect on our behaviour, what we say, what we do, our values, every single thing about us. Friends, take a look around. Jesus can heal. The Spirit heals. But even with the Spirit, if we do not heal our trauma, it still guides us. Even the pope. This is the reason we need to go into our past wounds and process our pain. Again, even with the Spirit, parents abuse and perpetuate their pain upon their children. Because of their own wounds, which have never been addressed. We need to heal the social, spiritual inner child. It was not long ago, I realised that I was DID. I have had other alters acting things out on my behalf. When my other alters emerge, I experience amnesia in my host self. I didn't remember that I had a wife for two years after my wife left me. I remember vaguely a conversation with the coordinator of the religious community I applied to. Honestly, I don't remember a thing about this conversation. Another alter fronted then. I know it was something substantial about my future. But I cannot remember a thing. What is happening? Friends, I don't know. If I don't know, surely I am inculpable. What makes me unique, in all of this, is my cup of trauma, aside from my identity and the fact I suffered for God. I am carrying an impossible cup. I need help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment