Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Daniel Fast!

I am thinking about it. My message has been very personal. It's time I return to the roots of my ministry. Sure, there will be people who will misunderstand me. There will be people who will not like me. But, there was a time, when my ministry consisted of this. Gratitude and faith. I'll tell you, I am so thankful for my voice. I am so thankful that I have been given this life. I don't know who reads this blog. I am sure that some people do. This is my intention. I am going to start a Daniel Fast. For those unfamiliar, the origins of the Daniel Fast come from the Biblical Book of Daniel. King Nebuchadnezzar entices the Israelites to eat food sacrificed to their gods. It is against their faith to do so. And the Hebrews tell the King to feed them vegetables only and water for ten days. Afterwards, to check the complexion of their countenance compared with the countenance of those who have eaten the food sacrificed to idols. I invite you to join me! As much as you are able! Please, before you begin this with me, make sure to consult with a doctor. My goal is to last for ten days. Like the Hebrew men from the Book of Daniel. In the past, I have done this particular fast for ninety days. During this time, I lost 100 lbs, something which I have been able to maintain. I felt so much better than I had prior. I was sleeping like a king and even walking better, talking clearer. Actually, a lot of the symptoms of my MS were eased completely after a while. To keep it simple this time, I am going to start for ten days. So, these are the rules: Only vegetables, only fruit, only water. No carbs, no sugar. I am allowing myself protein as I will be going to the gym every day of this fast. As always, I am allowing myself caffeine intake. I cannot go for too long without my green tea and coffee! I invite you to pray with me the Holy Rosary every day of this fast. I am going to be going to the gym every day of this fast. I will post a before and after picture at the end of this fast. God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment