Search This Blog

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Elora's Passion:

Honestly, the very first time I heard your name, beautiful and soft, even referring to another entirely, it triggered within me such incredible joy, such untimely completeness. How was I to know that your identity lay hidden, tucked away in my consciousness and concealed entirely? Thank you. Did you hear me? I say thank you. For getting to know me. Thank you for spending time with me. At the end of the day, for being my victory. For showing me the path to victory and sanctity. Verily, the first time I heard your name, beautiful and soft, it triggered within me an unavoidable reality. Awakening my heart to the truth of your identity. I will always remember exactly where I was when you first uttered the word, 'Hello.' You said hello to me as though it were yet another day. Another moment passed. One in which I'd forgotten about you completely. And yet, you remembered me completely. How could I have ever allowed myself to forget you? How could I have ever permitted myself to let it go?

Honestly, the very first time I hear your name, Jonathan, likewise so beautiful and so soft, it triggered within me the drive to get to know you. I wanted only to explore this other part of me, this treasure chest into infinity. I know well that the effects of your existence was creation, a fabrication, elementary, of the ideation and idolization of those who formed you. Truly, they formed each and every part of you, guiding your future, no matter, I would endure. I saw entirely, wonderfully and succinctly, the eternity of, within you, possibility. The possibility that lingers, unlike that of any other man who ever existed. I longed most of all, to show you, to open your eyes to this eternity, this eternity of possibility. My Jonathan, my eternal and cosmic twin, veritably, I ask the same question of you. How could I have forgotten about you? How could I have gotten so preoccupied with my own pain and misery so as to let you go entirely? Honestly, I want to tell you that I am sorry. I am sorry about all of the times I let you forget about infinite. You need not thank me. If I were doing my job, you would have already unbridled victory, culminating in the materialization and completion of your potential.

For sure, you are one of my favorites. Not that I love the others any less. But because you are the only one of us who has achieved victory. You, you are the one within us who has triumphed over your pain, accepting Christ, never to wane. You are only a year old. I wonder at the trauma, which caused your split. Tell me about it, if you would like.

Oh, Jonathan! I do not remember! Verily, it's not that I don't want to. I swear! I am not hiding anything. Oh, Jonathan! Please help me to remember. Perhaps in so doing, we will learn something about each other.

Elora, my sweetest angel, the angel within me. I cannot remember what happened to you! Truthfully, if I could, your personality would never have split. It's the reason I cannot remember. What was too traumatic for me, I compartmentalized completely. Please, forgive me but I cannot help you. It's not that I won't. It's that I can't. Ask of me anything. Anything else. I will offer it to you. Of the trauma, which created you, I am unable to explore, I am just not ready.

Try, Jonathan. Try!

Okay, my love. But give me liberty to begin slowly, deliberately, like in removing a dressing or a splint. I do not want to explore this, my vulnerability. But out of love, love for you and for the others, I will explore this treasure chest within you. 

You call it a treasure chest. And yet, it causes you such pain. I wonder why. And I say to you again, try Jonathan. Try!

This pain. This is a treasure chest. Worthy of exploration because it is a part of you. And anything that is a part of you is irreplacable. Not only that, I know the importance of exploring our pain, processing it, so that it doesn't any longer have a hold over us. Verily, the thought scares me. It terrifies me. Still, I know that in the long run, it will be good for me.

Try, Jonathan. Try!

Well, I know well what you love. I know the likes of your identity and that which you call hobby. Perhaps, I can encourage your brave heart into revealing your story. I know you like Narnia movies. Perhaps you would like me to play one of them for you. I know you like flowers and dressing up. I know you like teas and food, which you yourself have grown. I know you like Lauper and Madonna. I know you like stuffed animals. Just tell me. What do you need? What can I do for you?

Alas, Jonathan! Have you really and truly forgotten? I can't see this as reality as it's what you yourself need to heal to be restored completely.

Tell me! Tell me what I need; what you need. How can it be that I have forgotten this completely? Tell me! I await your answer urgently!

You need unconditional love, Jonathan. You need passion. I can help you find this, Jonathan. While I cannot be the object of your passion, I can help you to unearth the passion within your heart. It's what I need as well. Try, Jonathan. Try!

I am beginning to remember! Truly, how could I have forgotten my most base need? I know what I can do to help you, Elora. I know what I can do to help you to remember your story. Elora, my dear, I desire you to know and only to know what you mean to me. How regardless of the time that passes or the trials that come, I will be with you. Standing next to you for eternity. Come what may, through every weather. I will be for you, daddy. I will be for you the daddy you never received yourself. Elora, I love you eternally! Wait! Wait a moment... I am receiving a memory!

That's it, Jonathan. You are doing it!

You mean to tell me, you knew? This whole time you knew? Elora! Wait! It grows clearer to me. The image enhances in visibility. Oh, God! Name of God! . . . my poor Elora! How can I console you? You were only a year old. 

I am not the one needing consolation, Jonathan. You are the one who needs to grieve and to receive comfort. I am so sorry for everything that you endured. Yes, I knew. This whole time, I knew. It had to come from you. For the healing to take place, it had to come from you.

But, Elora, you were only a year old when they put you into something like a dryer. A machine meant to cause terror, distress and learned helplessness. They kept you in this machine, spinning for days on end. It shook up your very core. They did these awful things to you. Now you tell me you need not be consoled. How can this be?

While this was happening, Jonathan, I fought within my mind. At a point, something clicked. Something changed. I was able to accept Christ. The pain did not bother me any longer. But, I was terrorized into hiding this light within myself. You, Jonathan, are the only other of us to have accepted Christ. You are only burdened by your body. The others need to as well. They need to experience passion. You can do this too. When you experience this passion, your mind, your heart will be unlocked.

1 comment:

  1. Elora, thanks for being there for my beloved broski. I leave him with you in mind as I won’t be there in person to support him through this incredible journey. You seem to be a great communicator, compliment and victorious as he is. Please keep him feeling understood and loved with your feminine touch while you help him keep healing his beautiful pure heart of his.

    ReplyDelete