Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2023

Politics

I also started to recognize the fact that my internet viewing history was public for everyone nearby my device. This whole surveillance thing had been happening for the past ten years or more. This, friends, is how people came to know my politics. I had been always silent about politics prior to this. When people would ask, I would simply smile and shake my head. When I began to recognize that the political videos and articles I was viewing online were visible to others and then broadcast to the world through these people, my message was obscured by a constant defense of my character and an apology for the things I had done. It seemed as though the second, people started to get wind of my politics, they began looking for ways to discredit and demonize me. Friends, my politics are shared by about half of the Western world. I am only a very disabled man, exercising his right at free thought. We still believe people are allowed to have private thoughts, don't we? Communism is a heresy in the Church. I am not the first person to say it. Every single pope since Marx has uniformly done the same.

Don’t forget that the bulk of my message prior to people discovering my politics was simply that children need love for their childhoods and that love is discipline as well. Don’t get so mesmerized with my politics that you forget my actual message. Children need love, that trauma accumulates and we need to process that pain, fill the void with positivity of Gospel Truth, that we need to build for ourselves a firm foundation upon the love of Christ. What is your motivation for not believing that I have changed in my heart? Maybe it’s a matter of politics. Only. With no base in reality. Politics. Only. The fact that I have a different opinion from you is not a mortal sin. My politics are not mortal sin. People are allowed to believe what they will.

My politics are only my opinion. I do not represent anyone. This issue is extraneous to my message. This means that when you assess my reputation and tainted history, you will not associate it with this cause in a negative light. Y’all keep looking to my past to distract from my message. There will not be a shortage. People are stumbled into sin, the earlier the trauma, the earlier the evil one begins. It is a miracle that I turned out so well. I was stumbled and abused from the day of my birth. We are all sinners and more alike than you want to believe. Which really strikes me as odd, seeing how everybody is scrambling trying to dig into others pasts at the moment, to villainize them. Like those same people are good. You will not associate my negative reputation (whenever it is remembered – in the future or already remembered) with this cause. However, you will not use the fact that I do not represent this cause as a reason to vilify it. Any truth is usually more valuable than the people who believe it or even teach it. Even though it is the people who give it it’s value. Truth makes sense of everything. Assess the fact that I have spent daily the last years, intensely studying Hebrew and interacting with native speakers to develop my language skills. Because it’s not the first time that we’ve been through this and I kind of already know what’s on the tip of your tongues. 😉 I emboldened the winky face to emphasize my impatience. Even the Pope is entitled to an opinion. Watch your place of worship. All I am saying. You worshipping god? Or you worshipping politics? Is your faith strong enough to trust God for the change the world needs? Thankful for the fact that politics is not going to be what brings ultimate change to the world. I am thankful for the revival that is surely coming. I am still not making a political statement. God is greater than politics. Where is your worship? Realizing why politics is so important to people. There is so little faith in God’s ability to change the world. They will have you convinced that my present politics are a mirror of my past. I am not racist. I was angry at what my abusers were doing to me. I will have you know that I have not once made an argument about or against a particular political ideology. Besides, politics are not race. If politics are not open to criticism, what is? If you are angry at my politics, you are in fact criticising Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. How much longer will you forget what I am saying? No, no one should be written off, cancelled. As is evident in the life of Saul of Tarsus and practically every other person Christ healed/called, Christianity is very much about the possibility of and celebrating the changes of people after experiencing Christ. At the core of the Gospel is the belief of the possibility of people to change. The way I am acting is not darkness. I am injured. Do you think I fell off of a bike? I had a terribly serious brain injury. Forgive the language, but you’d have to be an idiot to think that the behavior I exhibited for up to five years following that injury were character traits. I was reacting.

There is one reason I am being chosen as a political sacrifice. Because they know I am not strong enough. Faith without a foundation is not enough. A boxer can have faith he will win a fight. Without training, he will not be successful. Please, in the name of God, don’t be deceived. Please, do not let your politics make you forget compassion. There is really only one question you should be asking. Is it Christian? Have you made Christ’s new teaching, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth? Is envy a new Christian virtue? The reason they desire to publicly shame me is the same reason they broadcast my confession sin matter and spy on my privacy. They want to humiliate me. Except, if you believed my story, you would know that every way I reacted was a reaction to how I was treated. Therefore, it is extremely unjust what you have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment