Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Celestial Twin

I made a friend recently. I love her dearly. She has given me reason to smile, to laugh and to be. From the first day I met her, she allowed me the grace to just be me. There are no secrets between me and her. Except maybe about how strongly I feel about her. We balance each other out, her and me. No other word can describe how I am feeling; no other but glee. Me, so calmly anxious and her so loving and so free. We make one another feel safe. Between us, there is safety. It's like from the very start, we both knew we were soulmated. It was destined to be. Oh, my friend, I enjoy your company so greatly. I have never known a woman like you. One who is so eager to overlook my obvious quirks and my obvious flaws. In fact, you label them instead as perfection! It is you who is perfect, I wish you could see. It is an impossibly complicated situation, one that may never be. Yet, still, even in this ambiguous uncertainty, there has developed a strange exclusivity. For my friend and me, time to recharge is dealt with adapt-ably. Still, for my friend and me, we cherish every moment undeniably. My friend makes me laugh. Out of joy. In love, in hilarity. I can do so almost uncontrollably. She tells me I make her laugh too. It makes my heart sing. When there is an issue that needs to be addressed; when there is a problem, we work on it together, with communication, trustingly, forgivingly. For my part, I can say honestly, my friend is eager to nurture, encourage, motivate and support me. The love in her heart just fascinates me. I am incredibly attracted to my friend. To her heart, soul and faith most especially. I made a friend recently. I love her dearly. We communicate freely and transparently. We are open, even when the truth may be difficult. We don't have to seek approval. We know that everything we do comes from a place of love, deep within, my friend and me. We have never had an argument. We can disagree vehemently yet we can do so respectfully. How is it possible that we could believe so differently yet still love so strongly? Love is wholesome between her and me. Like between two children. Innocently. My friend makes every day so much better. Hearing her voice, reading her words, seeing her smile makes my day, always shine more brightly. Peace between my friend and me is natural and achieved effortlessly. Every single moment we are together is a good time. I can say so, at least, for me. Personally, I choose to stand behind her, in all times, good and bad. I made a friend recently. I love her dearly. It's as though our friendship was destined to be. Soulmated. As though we were twins, united in everything. Twins, celestially. When it comes to the future, we plan with each other in mind. We are playful, my friend and me, imaginatively. We share a strong faith in God. He is the glue binding our friendship. Like a cord wrapped comfortably around her and me. We handle problems that come resiliently. My friend and me. Communication flows like a river torrent. This is my soulmate in phileo. She and I, we were meant to be. This is my twin, celestially. And I love her dearly.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest friend of mine, we know we’re bonded by love for eternity; soulmated for life when your words perfectly reflect my thoughts and feelings.
    As celestial twins, we have an incredible ability…. To just know. We connect instantly by a simple word, a glance or a smile. It creates power! It’s electric! It’s marvelous!

    Celestial twins are rarer than a diamond in a gem; once you find it, you don’t lose it. You hold on to it with your whole might. Thank you for having found me and holding on to me as I am to you twin pea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soulmated for eternity. Even eternity is not long enough. The third Cord had a plan for us to meet and has a great plan ahead!
      I can't wait for eternity, my dear twin pea. Your heart is like a treasure in a field, I went, sold all I had to buy that field. What a perfect friendship. We always put God at the stead! ❤️ I thank you for finding me!

      Delete
  2. 🥹♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete