Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Promise: by Jon-Jon

My name is Jon-Jon. I am three years old. I keep hidden what caused me to emerge. I am three years old. Jonathan and Joshua seem confident that what caused my awakening was not so bad. Not so bad. Well, they are nice about it. They won't make me feel badly. It's true. My story is not nearly as interesting as theirs. Not so interesting. Honest, I will tell you how I manifest though. I am present when we bite our nails and pick our nose and bite our nails. I try to tell them that it was real stressful what caused me. Can you imagine it? A forty year old man, eating his own body. I do it because I am scared. Forty. I do it because I have been programmed to hurt myself. Programmed to do it because I don't know what else to do with the stress. This is why I do it. I am three years old. Jonathan, Joshua tell me to stop. Honest, it has been the cause of many sickness! Honest, I cannot stop. I am real scared. They scared me bad. It distracts me. Distracts me. Learning only to be free close to now. Nearly now. I need good love. Love that won't be taken from me. Before, wasn't safe to open. Not safe. Jonathan pays attention to me. I feel happy. I like playing with balls and I like coloring. I like Marvin Gaye and I like French Fries. They scared me bad. I love God. Need one to show me I am loved. Like a human. I promise. Promise, I will stop hurting myself if you show me I am loved. I promise I will stop being bad. I asked Jonathan and Joshua to show me the movie Pretty Woman. There is a reason why I wanted to see this movie. A reason. Jonathan and Joshua try to encourage me. I support them. I choose to support them. I choose it. I do not want to be scared any more. The reason for my dull personality is because we have not felt safe to develop. * Personality and talents develop and thrive in environments of love. Not abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment