Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Rosary of Love


Our Father

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. (1 Cn 13:4-5) Hail Mary

Let all that you do be done in love. (1 Cn 16:14) Hail Mary

Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. (Ps 143:8) Hail Mary

Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. (Pv 3:3,4) Hail Mary

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. (Cl 3:14) Hail Mary

So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. (1 Jn 4:16) Hail Mary

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ep 4:1-3) Hail Mary

We love because he first loved us. (1 Jn 4:19) Hail Mary

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Pt 4:8) Hail Mary
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ep 3:14-19) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. (Rm 12:9) Hail Mary

And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 Cn 13:2) Hail Mary

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. (Jn 15:12) Hail Mary

Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me. (Isa 49:15,16) Hail Mary

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. (Rm 12:10) Hail Mary

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. (Ep 5:25,27) Hail Mary

May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ. (2 Thess 3:5) Hail Mary

No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. (1 Jn 4:12) Hail Mary

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. (1 Jn 4:20) Hail Mary

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. (Jn 15:13) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. (Isa 43:4) Hail Mary

But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” (1 Cn 2:9) Hail Mary

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. (Rm 13:8) Hail Mary

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. (1 Jn 3:1) Hail Mary

But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. (1 Tim 6:11) Hail Mary

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (Ep 5:2) Hail Mary

When I thought, “My foot slips,” your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. (Ps 94:18) Hail Mary

For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. (1 Jn 3:11) Hail Mary

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” (Lk 10:27) Hail Mary

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hb 13:1,2) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (Gal 5:22,23) Hail Mary

Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. (Jn 14:21) Hail Mary

For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. (2 Pt 1:5-7) Hail Mary

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. (Ps 63:3,4) Hail Mary

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. (1 Jn 4:11) Hail Mary

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (1 Jn 2:15) Hail Mary

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. (Jn 13:34) Hail Mary

For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. (Ps 86:5) Hail Mary

Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (Jn 14:23) Hail Mary

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. (Pv 3:11,12) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Rm 13:9) Hail Mary

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Rm 8:28) Hail Mary

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Gal 5:14) Hail Mary

Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. (Rev 3:19) Hail Mary

We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing. (2 Thess 1:3) Hail Mary

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (Jn 13:35) Hail Mary

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Cl 2:2) Hail Mary

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. (Ep 2:4-7) Hail Mary

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. (1 Jn 4:7) Hail Mary

I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them. (Jn 17:26) Hail Mary

Glory be

No comments:

Post a Comment