Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Rosary of Trust


Our Father

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. (Pv 3:5) Hail Mary

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? (Ps 56:3,4) Hail Mary

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jer 29:11) Hail Mary

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. (1 Jn 4:18) Hail Mary

My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. (Pv 3:1-4) Hail Mary

But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. (Ps 13:5) Hail Mary

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mk 11:24) Hail Mary

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. (Ps 37:5) Hail Mary

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie! (Ps 40:4) Hail Mary

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. (Isa 26:3-4) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Pl 4:6,7) Hail Mary

And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. (Ps 9:10) Hail Mary

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. (Pv 3:6) Hail Mary

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. (Jer 29:12-14) Hail Mary

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Rm 15:13) Hail Mary

Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. (Pv 3:7,8) Hail Mary

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors! (Ps 31:14,15) Hail Mary

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Rm 12:2) Hail Mary

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Rm 10:8,9) Hail Mary

He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord. (Ps 112:7) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. (Ps 118:8) Hail Mary

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isa 40:31) Hail Mary

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. (Jn 14:1) Hail Mary

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. (Ps 37:5,6) Hail Mary

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jer 17:7,8) Hail Mary

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? (Ps 56:4) Hail Mary

Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. (Ps 37:4) Hail Mary

But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.” (Mk 5:36) Hail Mary

One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. (Lk 16:10) Hail Mary

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. (Ps 20:7) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. (Ps 56:3) Hail Mary

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. (Hb 11:6) Hail Mary

But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Tit 3:4-7) Hail Mary

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Jos 1:9) Hail Mary

The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe. (Pv 29:25) Hail Mary

Though he slay me, I will hope in him; yet I will argue my ways to his face. (Jb 13:15) Hail Mary

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. (Ps 55:22) Hail Mary

Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” (Mk 9:24) Hail Mary

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Rm 12:1,2) Hail Mary

The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him. (Nah 1:7) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Pl 4:19) Hail Mary

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord. (Ps 32:10) Hail Mary

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Hb 13:8) Hail Mary

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. (Js 1:6) Hail Mary

Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias. The Lord said to him in a vision, “Ananias.” And he said, “Here I am, Lord.” And the Lord said to him, “Rise and go to the street called Straight, and at the house of Judas look for a man of Tarsus named Saul, for behold, he is praying, and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay his hands on him so that he might regain his sight.” But Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much evil he has done to your saints at Jerusalem. And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on your name.” But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.” So Ananias departed and entered the house. And laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus who appeared to you on the road by which you came has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized; and taking food, he was strengthened. (Act 9:10-19) Hail Mary

What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. (Rm 9:30-32 Hail Mary

And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant. (2 Sm 7:28) Hail Mary

But his servants came near and said to him, “My father, it is a great word the prophet has spoken to you; will you not do it? Has he actually said to you, ‘Wash, and be clean’?” So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God, and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. (2 Kg 5:13,14) Hail Mary

After these things and these acts of faithfulness, Sennacherib king of Assyria came and invaded Judah and encamped against the fortified cities, thinking to win them for himself. And when Hezekiah saw that Sennacherib had come and intended to fight against Jerusalem, he planned with his officers and his mighty men to stop the water of the springs that were outside the city; and they helped him. A great many people were gathered, and they stopped all the springs and the brook that flowed through the land, saying, “Why should the kings of Assyria come and find much water?” He set to work resolutely and built up all the wall that was broken down and raised towers upon it, and outside it he built another wall, and he strengthened the Millo in the city of David. He also made weapons and shields in abundance. (2 Ch 32:1-5) Hail Mary

The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Hear the words of this covenant, and speak to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. You shall say to them, Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Cursed be the man who does not hear the words of this covenant that I commanded your fathers when I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Listen to my voice, and do all that I command you. So shall you be my people, and I will be your God, that I may confirm the oath that I swore to your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as at this day.” Then I answered, “So be it, Lord.” (Jer 11:1-5) Hail Mary

Glory be

No comments:

Post a Comment