Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Rosary of Joy


Our Father

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thess 3:16) Hail Mary

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. (Js 1:2,3) Hail Mary

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. (Pl 4:4) Hail Mary

So there was great joy in Jerusalem, for since the time of Solomon the son of David king of Israel there had been nothing like this in Jerusalem. (2 Ch 30:26) Hail Mary

Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. (Jn 16:24) Hail Mary

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. (Pv 17:22) Hail Mary

Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls. (1 Pet 1:8,9) Hail Mary

So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. (Jn 16:22) Hail Mary

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Rm 14:17) Hail Mary

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Ps 118:24) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Ps 16:11) Hail Mary

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. (Jn 15:11) Hail Mary

For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. (Ps 30:5) Hail Mary

You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. (Ps 4:7) Hail Mary

The hope of the righteous brings joy, but the expectation of the wicked will perish. (Pv 10:28) Hail Mary

Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Neh 8:10) Hail Mary

Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents. (Lk 15:10) Hail Mary

For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isa 55:12) Hail Mary
My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed. (Ps 71:23) Hail Mary

For you are our glory and joy. (1 Thess 2:20) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. (Ps 28:7) Hail Mary

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (Gal 5:22,23) Hail Mary

Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! (Ps 126:5) Hail Mary

For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. (Ps 33:21) Hail Mary

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Heb 12:1,2) Hail Mary

I am acting with great boldness toward you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with comfort. In all our affliction, I am overflowing with joy. (2 Cn 7:4) Hail Mary

Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his place. (1 Ch 16:27) Hail Mary

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever! (Ps 30:11,12) Hail Mary

Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. (Ps 51:12) Hail Mary

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. (Zep 3:17) Hail Mary

Glory be

Our Father

Light is sown for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart. (Ps 97:11) Hail Mary

You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence. (Act 2:28) Hail Mary

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. (Js 5:13) Hail Mary

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. (Ep 5:18-21) Hail Mary

Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me. (Pl 2:17,18) Hail Mary

Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” (Lk 10:20) Hail Mary

I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness, with all my heart and all my soul. (Jer 32:41) Hail Mary

For unclean spirits, crying out with a loud voice, came out of many who had them, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was much joy in that city. (Act 8:7,8) Hail Mary

About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them, and suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone's bonds were unfastened. When the jailer woke and saw that the prison doors were open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped. (Act 16:25-27) Hail Mary

And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord carried Philip away, and the eunuch saw him no more, and went on his way rejoicing. (Act 8:39) Hail Mary

Glory be


Our Father

Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do. (Ecc 9:7) Hail Mary

A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. (Pv 15:13) Hail Mary

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. (3 Jn 1:4) Hail Mary

So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her. (Gen 29:20) Hail Mary

Now Joseph had been brought down to Egypt, and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, the captain of the guard, an Egyptian, had bought him from the Ishmaelites who had brought him down there. The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, and he was in the house of his Egyptian master. (Gen 39:1,2) Hail Mary

But the Lord was with Joseph and showed him steadfast love and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison. And the keeper of the prison put Joseph in charge of all the prisoners who were in the prison. Whatever was done there, he was the one who did it. (Gen 39:21,22) Hail Mary

But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. (Rt 1:16) Hail Mary

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thess 5:16-18) Hail Mary

But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. (1 Pet 4:13) Hail Mary

And David danced before the Lord with all his might. And David was wearing a linen ephod. (2 Sm 6:14) Hail Mary

Glory be

No comments:

Post a Comment