Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

April 15, 2016:

I’m not going to let myself get discouraged. I cried a bit today. It was weird because I didn’t know the reason. I just felt grief and sadness. I’ve had a stressful couple of days. There is something that is hanging over my head greatly, which is causing discord in my soul. I went to Mass today. I felt, for some reason, very unworthy of taking Communion. I am not as bad as I feel I am sometimes. I am and deserve love to be loved. I am telling the truth. I don’t entirely know how this works. But I am going now to the office of the church I am at to see if I can speak with a priest. I’m not going to give up. I know I just feel very unworthy today of the love of God. In spite of that, I know I am loved and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment