Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Positive affirmations:

1. I love and approve of myself. I value my identity. 2. I am too valuable to waste my time on self-pity and sadness. 3. I am grounded, safe and nurtured. 4. I am loved. 5. I trust myself. 6. I am a unique child of God. 7. I have as much brightness to offer this world as anyone else. The brightness I have to offer is unique to my own life. 8. I trust my inner wisdom and intuition. 9. Great things will unfold before me. 10. I forgive myself for all of the mistakes I have made. I forgive myself for things that are not my responsibility to carry. 11. I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone. And offer my apology. 12. I replace my anger with compassion and understanding. 13. I fully approve of who I am, even as I get better. 14. I adopt the mindset to praise myself. 15. Everything works out for my highest good. 16. I follow my dreams no matter what. 17. I trust in my own ability to provide well for myself. 18. I choose to fully participate in my day. 19. I believe in my ability to change the world with the work that I do. 20. I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation. 21. I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me. 22. I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives. 23. I trust myself to make the best decision for me. 24. I trust in my ability to do the right thing. 25. I trust in God that even though things may be difficult now, they will work out well. 26. I am strong enough. 27. God loves me and I choose to see myself through the eyes of my Lord Jesus. 28. I am prudent and think before I act and speak. 29. I am doing the right thing if I follow my heart in faith, even if it hurts. 30. I believe in myself, even when no one else does. 31. This will end well. 32. I have seen Heaven. I want Heaven. 33. I am loved. I am able to love and to accept love. 34. I care about my friends and want the best for them. 35. I want the best for myself and deserve great things. 36. I want to do the will of God. 37. I crave to finish my race well. 38. I am creative and productive. 39. I deserve intimacy, love and passion. 40. I want what God has offered me. 41. I want to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment