Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

March 2, 2016:

Today has been great so far. Last night, I was speaking with one of my roommates who is promoting her dental cleaning program. She’s in a dental assistant program at a school here in Toronto and is offering cleanings as part of her studies. I told her a while ago that I would help her advertise what she’s doing. So today, I went into York University because I had to buy tape for her ads. I also wanted to buy a bus pass. So now, I will go along Steeles to post her ads. I’m happy to help her. I don’t go often, but when I do go on campus, it is very nice. Especially in the summer. People are very nice and I feel welcome. I had a very good sleep last night. Grateful today for my friends. When I speak about being triggered and triggers, I’m talking about flashbacks that bring me right back to traumatic experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment