Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

April 6, 2016:

I have my support group this evening. Right now, I’m at a coffee shop by Saint Patrick’s Church. I just attended Mass. No matter what happens, I have faith that I am loved. Praise God. So thankful today. I am thankful for my inner child. I cannot believe how strong he has been for me through so much unfair treatment. I am grateful for the fact that while I am alive, there is always a chance to change and to put the distractions of the evil one behind us. There’s a chance while I am alive to create and to make the best of this life, to love and to try my best to help people. The more I am realizing how grateful I am and how much cause I have to be such, the more I am realizing that that is how the evil one manipulates us. These are very powerful words and I am so grateful that I have received them through the Word: “Get behind me Satan. For you have not in mind the things of God. You are a hindrance to me.” For truly, nothing productive comes from following that spirit. I praise God that I have a choice to follow light in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment