Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

July 2, 2016:

I am so grateful for pretty much everything right now. Even in people’s skepticism right now, I am grateful. I am grateful for this because it is going to make the truth so much more valuable. Praise God for life! I’m going to paint a couple more paintings. One is going to be an image of a lion. The other, a creative perspective of heaven. Also, I’m going to paint Daniel in the prison cell surrounded by lions. Went golfing today. Played well. Good to see my buddy Eric. Going to church right now. Afterwards, I’ll go to the gym! I am thankful for my sufferings and trials and tribulations. I am thankful for the things that have hurt me because they have shaped me strongly into the man I am today. And I am very proud of the man I am today. I will rejoice in my sufferings because they will bring my King and Savior, Jesus Christ glory. Praise His name. I am thankful for another day in which I lived and shone in the light of God. I tried my best at least. I am thankful that He has opened my heart one more time – one last time. God deserves to be glorified in this. Who am I? I am only a servant just like the other saints. I understand how this can be discouraging. I am trying to be understanding as well. This is not easy on me. Please be patient. The right thing will happen for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment