Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

January 5, 2016:

I spent all day in this coffee shop editing this manuscript. It’s really surprising me how good it is. And I am really enjoying editing it and reading through it. I have a birthday coming up. I don’t have anything planned. I was thinking of grabbing a flight and travelling somewhere relatively close. I might as well make the best use of the time remaining. I think when I get home this evening, I will start painting a picture. Thankful for love today, that even when you’re not experiencing it, you can display it. Even if it’s faint, because you’ve never been shown what that means, you can do your best to offer it. That’s all anyone should expect of anyone. Even knowing that we make mistakes at times. Expressing outward acts of love and charity can melt even the hardest heart. I’m thankful for the week I spent in Niagara.

No comments:

Post a Comment