Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

June 5, 2016:

I’m not going to give up. I am choosing to be grateful. I know this changes some things. Rightfully so. I know what the right thing to do is. And I am doing it. I have faith that the truth will come out about what I have gone through. There is a reason this is so obscured. Remember, facts are different from truth, not always representing truth. I’ve got to keep conviction and faith in the truth of who I am and what I have been through. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote in this, journal about my ficus bonsai plant that got stressed out from the move and lost all of its leaves. I replanted it and for this whole time, the leaves haven’t returned. But, out of the soil, next to the plant, two shoots are growing. New life will grow. Maybe not in the way it is expected. But there will be rebirth. For me and for everyone else. Keep faith in God brothers and sisters. And wait for truth. I’m attracted to women. It’s complicated, the reason I can’t have a relationship with women. I was traumatized and I have not had the opportunity in this life to develop the faculties and skills that are expected and necessary to have one. Internal and social tools. I will not give up. I am not going to stop telling the truth. You know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment