Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

June 11, 2016:

I have absolute faith that the truth will come out. I know it’s the right thing to do. I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again: You might get a surprise. There will be space to rejoice. Not because of me. I know I am going to have to prove myself to you. But when the truth comes out… Because of truth. After church, during the announcements, there was a woman who was fundraising for Steubenville, a Christian oriented worship night. I’ve been to some before but not this one. I assume there will be worship, prayer and readings. It’s for youth. I sponsored a child to go to the event, donating 200$. I hope they’ll have a great time. I’m going to the gym now. Seriously love this. I can feel the testosterone flowing. Which is always difficult for me to deal with. Next weekend, I’m going to Niagara Falls to see my friend Donna. We’ll see a concert. Can’t wait. Off to the gym…

No comments:

Post a Comment