Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

June 16, 2016:

Today, I have done a bit of trading. I’m learning well. I am going to the gym this evening. I am going to use the bag. I’m feeling loosened up right now. My roommate showed me this yoga stretch that is helping to stretch out my upper back. Through everything I have the choice to be grateful. I’m feeling a bit of anxiety right now. But, overall I am feeling great. Tomorrow, I’ll go to Niagara. I’m meeting a friend there. It will be very nice to see her. We’re going to see a concert. I’ll try to write a blog entry on my online blog over the next couple of days. Today, I am grateful that my God loves me. And truly, there is nothing I could do to separate myself from His great love because of the sacrifice of Christ Jesus. Praise God for His mercy and love. Praise God for the fact that He doesn’t show favoritism and His love is complete. I have faith in knowing that He will provide justice and salvation. All have hope. All knees will bow. Praise God for His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment