Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

March 5, 2016:

I had a really nice day. I went to church in the afternoon where I prayed the Rosary. I am going tomorrow for the second ceremony of my Scrutiny. This is all a wonderful process. I really can’t wait until Easter Vigil. I have a couple of things to look forward to that day. I will be confirmed into the Church and my buddy Rob is getting married. I’m sure I will be able to make his wedding. I received my first newsletter from the Cardinal. That made me pretty happy. After church, I went to the gym. I spent a bit of time on the punching bag again. I feel I was able to move a bit easier on it today. I did my work out after and then spent some time in the sauna to relax. After this, I went to Starbucks where I wrote a bit. I was encouraged because one of the guys who works at Starbucks gave me a small coffee for free. I don’t know why he did this but it was very nice. Then I went to the grocery store where I bought mostly veggies and fruits. I am starting my fast again tomorrow. I bought some nice guava. My roommate offered me one a couple of weeks ago. It was so good! I also bought some kitchen towels for me and my roommates. When I got back, I took the garbage and recycling out because my landlord who usually does that is away for a couple of days. For the past several days, I have been trying very hard to smile and be courteous to everyone I come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment