Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

January 6, 2016:

I’m feeling very good today. Really empowered and grounded. I’m feeling strong and confident. Not that this is the reason I am doing the fast but I was pleasantly surprised to weigh myself this morning and discover that I weigh 178lbs. The first time I am under 180 in at least four years from before I quit smoking. I am feeling healthier. The reason I am doing this fast is to show myself and my body that I love it. My fast is going well. I’ve gone about nine or ten days and will continue for another month. I understand that if it were not for my and our God, I would have little value. Continuation: For the first time in a while, this evening following my RCIA class, I spoke with God and opened my heart. It felt very good to connect with Him and it is something I cannot forget to do. I’m feeling great this evening. At the end of RCIA, I asked one of the gentlemen leading the program if I would be able to go to confession, before being confirmed. He said yes so I am really looking forward to it and am planning this. It was a beautiful day. I got another chapter done in the book I am editing and spent some time speaking to people. Rob is having Settler’s this weekend. I might go this Saturday to see my old church. There’s this woman from Hong Kong who I have been speaking to for a long time now. We’re starting to talk again. She seems like a great person. Today I am grateful for choice. That I am choosing to not give up and keep fighting. That I am choosing to fast. That I am choosing to follow my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment