Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

November 26, 2015:

My fast is going very well. Day 16 or 17. Either way, I am going to do it until December 1. That could be twenty-one days. I just want to make sure I do it right. I’m officially 180lbs. I assume though I have lost a lot more fat because I have continually been going to the gym during this time. I’m happier looking at myself in the mirror now because my tummy is flat. Still, I know that when I eat anything other than vegetables or fruits, my stomach will swell up again. I have indigestion, another result of the abuse. In any case, I’m not going to eat like this forever. There are so many joys in food. I just intend to eat healthier from now on. In any case, it’s all for His glory. He is the one who has given me strength to do this. The purpose of the fast is to glorify God. Christianity is about love, peace and humility. These are good people. CCF I committed with the Christian Children’s Fund to sponsor a child in Ethiopia last night. I will do this as long as I can. Reason gratitude so important for me. Why it’s difficult to release fully. Believe when you get corroboration or validation. I am not asking anyone to follow me now. This is for God’s glory. Not mine. I have faith God will glorify me.

No comments:

Post a Comment