Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

February 19, 2015:

Today I am grateful for my men’s survivor support group. They are a great group of guys and sincerely understand what it means to be human. I am grateful to them for being a sounding board for me and for listening to my problems and allowing me to listen to their problems. This group is truly a group of courageous men. But it doesn’t stop there. Tonight, I am grateful for my church’s Men’s Ministry. I am so thankful for these guys too. Just in a different way. I am thankful for the gift of life and the choice to live. I am not going to hurt myself sexually ever again. Because that is what God wants. He wants me to learn to love and to experience joy and intimacy. I am choosing life and light. I am thankful for the opportunity to forgive and to change. Praise God for the gift of life. I have faith that things are going to get better. That’s why I am doing all of these things for my own well-being and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment