Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

January 26, 2015:

Today, I am grateful for good friends. Friends who are willing to write letters of reference for me and just hang out with me. I am grateful for an amazing church and the physical as well as emotional well-being to worship God. I am grateful to the elders of my church who are excited and willing to accept me as a member of their church family. In addition, I am grateful to God for offering me the willingness to consider volunteering at the public library, reach out to others and other survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Most of all, I am infinitely grateful for a God who loves me unconditionally and who, through His amazing Son and Spirit, is revealing my true identity in His Son Jesus daily. My identity, I am learning is not about my appearance, how much money I have or what others think about me. I thank Jesus for filling my heart with His love daily. I am thankful also for my sufferings that I have experienced because they have shaped me into the man who I am, through which I have glorified God.

No comments:

Post a Comment