Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

January 31, 2015:

Today, I have a lot to be truly thankful for. I am thankful for amazing friends, like Rob and Seyed who take the time usually weekly to play Settler’s of Catan with me. I’m thankful for the grace, forgiveness and healing of God and of our Lord Jesus Christ. For only yesterday, I was depressed in guilt over my sin and feeling the weight of unprocessed emotions resulting from attending the healing support group. Today, I feel a lot better but most of all, am rejoicing in Christ’s victory for me. He did this for me! I feel forgiven and healed today but still, I am aware that it is a long battle still. I am very thankful for Michelle and that she is opening up to me. I think of it as positive that she rescheduled our coffee a week ago and then last night messaged me again to let me know she was thinking about me and still wanted to meet. I am thankful for my Men’s ministry at church. These are some solid guys. I thank God for leading me out to the group especially on Thursday because I was feeling rough. I am thankful for my church and am applying to be a member today after service! Praise God for putting it on my heart to join the church. I am thankful for God’s love. Because I think I proved to myself last night, unintentionally that God loves me even when I am sinning. God’s love is unconditional. I am committing to be in the Word and put on the armor of Christ to resist sin with everything that I possess because God deserves this.

No comments:

Post a Comment