Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

February 4, 2015:

I am grateful for God’s love for all of us today. I am forever grateful that, in spite of the terrible things I have done in my life, God can have mercy, forgiveness and love for me because of what His Son, Jesus did. And because He can judge our hearts. He can have compassion for what has made us stumble. Praise God for Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the cross. I am grateful for my Men’s Ministry and my male survivor support group as well as my harmonica lessons for they each of these activities are keeping me not idle and keep me living in faith. I am thankful that Michelle wants to have coffee with me still and I am so thankful for her friendship even if it’s only on facebook right now. Her support means the world to me. I am grateful for so many wonderful friends. I am grateful for my sanctification through the Spirit of God. I love you God. All glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment