Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Journal

I'm going to upload my journal and list of gratitude here that I have been keeping for the past year and a half. I've had a lot of thoughts and inspirations over this time and I would like to share them with people. I'm feeling apprehension in doing this, partly in the fact that I would be doing this for myself. But also because I feel as though I don't have a right to a voice. I've been censored a lot over the course of my life and the nature of what I experienced was also pretty censoring and silencing. But, I have been taking my voice back for a while. And I have a right to speak what's on my heart. I'd just like to remind you to keep everything I am saying (if people even read this) in perspective and context with my story, which I shared at the beginning of this blog. Stay tuned, journal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment