Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Note:

I decided to be confirmed into the Roman Catholic Church. I decided to continue with my RCIA process. All I ask is that you don’t forget the work I have done among you. This was a very difficult decision to leave my church. They were a family in so many ways to me. And I want to express how difficult of a decision this was for me once again. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. However, I feel proud in having grown in my faith alongside these brothers and sisters for so long. There was a very specific and loving reason I was called to preach to you. The Word of God is very important to me. The Gospel will always be at the front of my mind. We must remember that love is not a contest. We must remember to humble ourselves to the fact that we were unworthy of the love and blood he shed. I’m sorry that this happened so quickly. Please remember that I am not against you. Please remember that we share very strongly the belief of salvation by grace. “To my beautiful church and to every church in Christ: I have decided to leave. This was a very difficult and arduous decision to make. I will approach this, in my journal a bit differently than the way I will speak with the church leaders. I have been going for nearly two-three years. Let me just say that the faith and love that I have seen while I have been joyfully attending this great church has left me breathless, on many occasions, literally. I want you to know that I have an abundant amount of love for you and your leaders and that I was very pleased to form the amazing, God-glorifying relationships that I was blessed with during my time with you. You guys have been so supportive. I know that some things do not make entire sense to you right now. It is my prayer that the darkness is pushed away by the light, that the truth is revealed as it should have been for a while now. Let me say that there is no incorrect way of worshipping God, so long as it comes from a place of love and truth. Truth is love of God. Keep fighting for and in Christ. The only thing, the best thing that I can think of to offer you is the validation and encouragement of your beautiful and precious faiths. I have seen what we are so passionately longing for. This is real. So very real. Your faith is precious, the most valuable thing in this world to God. To whom it matters. To whom matters. Your faith will be rewarded greatly. Keep fighting and standing for the Truth. Keep faith in the Gospel and the Word of God. Do not give up. You are loved. So very loved. God bless you all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment