Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

November 6, 2015:

Today was a nice day. I woke up around 7am. It’s still relatively warm, which is nice. So I laid some bird seed outside my apartment. Anyways, I went again to the gym today. For the second day in a row. It feels good to be committing to going there often. Because it is an investment I am making in myself. I left my keys on the bench in the changing room when I left. I’m really glad that when I returned somebody was kind enough to have dropped them off at the front desk. Anyways, I want you to know that I am going to focus. I hope it is revealed to you why this was so difficult for me. I hope I will be redeemed. I have faith that God will not allow me to be put to shame. After what I have been through. For His glory. For He is an awesome and just God. I want you to know that I am not ashamed of the truth. I am not ashamed of my truth. I am trying to think desperately of ways to make all of this right. But I know it will end well. As much as it pains me to admit, I can empathize with the mistrust of people now. I don’t want you to believe me until there is corroboration. As is written in the Talmud, ‘You shall judge things according to the testimonies of two or three witnesses.’ I want the best. Until God created it, it didn’t exist. Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment