Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

April 26, 2015:

God is a great provider! He truly provides everything I will ever need. I am remembering this with pride. I am just so grateful for everything that Jesus has given me in this life. Yesterday’s service by Earl reminded me that we all suffer, some of us more than others. But it’s what you do with that suffering that makes it count. Today I am grateful for the sufferings I have experienced to get where I am today. I am grateful that I am golfing in a couple of hours. It’s quarter after 4 AM and I’m up ready to play. I read a little pamphlet by James MacDonald about forgiveness yesterday that I got at church. I was confused by a lot of it. I’ll explain this in detail later. But, reading this inspired me to offer forgiveness to people who have harmed me in the past. It’s a useful exercise to simply name a person who has wronged you before the Lord and release that pain. Praise God for this. I am peaceful and ready for life! I am ready for whatever life throws my way because I know that in the middle of what I am going through, is my Lord who already overcome so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment