Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

February 11, 2015:

I am having a difficult day. Connecting with my inner child in this support group has made me depressed in many ways and angry in others. I plan to fight through it as hard as I can. All I have is my faith. And I will not give up. Today, I am thankful for the ability to heal while I am still alive. I am thankful for the love of God, even while I have been terribly disobedient to Him, He has faithfully loved me and reached out to me. I can do the same for Him at least. I am humbled by my support group and the fact there are others who are sharing similar experiences. I am proud of myself and thankful to my inner child for getting myself this far and for committing to this work, which will strengthen my faith in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment