Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

January 22, 2015:

Today I am grateful infinitely for the Men’s ministry that God has put on my heart to join. I am so thankful that Jack has offered his home for the small group to meet and to discuss the Word of God as well as other spiritual issues. I am grateful for Paul for being willing to offer me rides to and from Jack’s home. Most of all, today I am grateful to God for the sufferings that I have experienced. I am only grateful for these sufferings because they have shaped me into the man I am today through Christ and have brought glory to Christ. Again, I am just so thankful to have been given a heart of repentance and one that has given me hope and the desire to reach out and get in contact with other people to remind me that there is a big world out there aside from my own world of suffering. I am so thankful that I am going to be having coffee with Michelle on Monday. I am thankful for the fact that I have friends who are willing to help me in my troubles as well as with my aspirations. Like Rob, I am thankful to for being willing to write me a letter of reference and to Barrie who wrote me a letter of reference after my not seeing him for like two years. That reminds me that I am worth remembering. Praise God for the things I am thankful for today because they have all come out of His generous and overflowing hands and heart. I will praise God tomorrow because it is what He deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment