Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Some thoughts/proverbs:

Stop blaming, start healing. Nothing I am feeling is irrelevant or unimportant. Not everything may be a righteous decision but there is a reason why I am feeling emotions. The ways I feel about how I have been treated deserve to be validated. I am not a bad person for feeling. I am a human being. Forgive enough not to relive it. Remember not to let it happen again. Be grateful no matter what happened. God uses the bad in our lives for our good, to make us like Christ. One thing that is consistent about God in the Bible is that He turns disaster into redemption and healing. I matter to God – the One who has the power to heal me. God gave me emotions: the more I heal, the more aware I become of what I feel. I may feel alone but I am never alone; God is with me. When I speak about what happened to me, I am healing my shame and empowering myself. I’ll never be fully healed if I hide the secrets of my past. A big step is to move out of darkness and into light. I don’t deserve your love. I can’t earn it. Thank you, God, that I can accept it. Accountability is a transformative step toward liveability. God wants to heal my pain to bring healing to others. Because I seek divine wisdom, I will receive it and it will grow. Children are human beings who need to be listened to.

No comments:

Post a Comment