Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

April 3, 2015:

I am so incredibly blessed. And realizing that is one of the most amazing gifts I could have ever asked for. Just realizing how very much I have, in every possible respect, humbles me and makes me want to cry with joy. Last night, I went to my Men’s Ministry. We hadn’t met for a while so it was really great to see a couple of the guys. Overall, I am doing really well. Entirely because I am devoting so much time to prayer and the Word. I’m also serving at church now. Last night with the men was wonderful fellowship. We sang a bit of worship, then listened to an homily by one of the guys at the church. We all just shared afterward, during which I was able to share a story about my expression of forgiveness for the people who had hurt me, told them I was thinking of them and praying for them. Alex, from the group, shared a story about his intuition regarding an elderly lady who could have wanted a ride, which he said nothing. Then after, he was compelled to return and look for her to offer her a ride. Jack got a new Harley. I’m really happy for him. In my mind, he deserves the bike. Praise God! God is great! Afterward, I went to friend’s place where we played a semi-friendly game of poker. I don’t get to see a couple of the guys who came that often. Rob and Seyed I am so grateful for their continued friendships even if they are very competitive! Lol. Joel and Sami, are the other two guys. Both of them, I have so much respect for. Joel is a great guy. He has a kind and empathetic nature. Sami also is a great guy. I was really impressed with his strong demeanor since I met him a bunch of years ago until now. Today, I got up early and went to church over in Markham. It was a sad day. Really, it represents a sad event in history. But the greatest thing is that tomorrow, the sadness of the day completely turns into the greatest gift this world has ever received. I am so humbled and amazed every time I think of the sacrifice that Jesus of Nazareth made for all mankind. Praise God. After church, I got on the subway and went downtown. I wanted to go to St. Michael’s Church for the Easter Mass but there were people lined up down the street trying to get in. So I just went, had a tea and came home. I am fasting today. One thing I should mention, while downtown, I felt really ill. I don’t know in which way, it felt very generalized in my body. But while I was getting downtown, an incredibly kind woman who saw that I was having difficulty walking, stopped to ask if I was alright. I thanked her and told her I would be alright. She persisted and I kind of got overwhelmed by her concern. That’s when I simply turned and walked on. I felt very bad and didn’t want her to think I was trying to be rude. I really appreciate her help. Not many people would do that for another these days. So, I would like to thank her sincerely for what she did for me. I am grateful for a caring and compassionate Father and for a caring and compassionate world. Keep faith in the future. I truly feel as though people just need to be shown that they are loved, unconditionally, by a perfect and awesome God. I love this world. I weep that it’s taken me this long to realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment