Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

March 24, 2015:

Today, I am so thankful for the gift that God has blessed me with to create. To write and to paint, both of which I find amazing satisfaction in, give meaning to my sense of work. I am so thankful for the gift of expressing myself, the true me, the truth about me and my perspectives. It gives me such an amazing opportunity to glorify God. Each painting, each story is above all, an expression of worship to God. That I am able to express this gratitude through the vessel through which God spoke the universe into being, Creation, gives me amazing joy and unlimited motivation. I love life when I am honoring the work of God while creating. I am still thankful that I am able to financially support others, who will in turn, use their own gifts, in order to glorify God. I brought a fifteen dollar Tim’s gift card with me today so I could give to anyone in need. I went to evening Mass last night at St. Michael’s. Grateful to God for allowing me to worship Him so much. Today, I am fasting from food and drink, except green tea. I am thankful for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment