Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

September 19, 2015:

This is going to be a relatively short post. Tonight marks the two week date of my veggie fast. I’m proud to say that I did pretty well. It was a little difficult to get started but after a while, I got very used to it. In all, I think I lost about five pounds. Including the muscle I have gained from working out. I also went to the gym today. In any case, to mark the two week occasion, I decided to order some food. After eating a bit of it, I can truly say I was happier on the diet. I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I have had a bit of food that I am not used to having. But I think I will commit to adopting the diet I was doing as a lifestyle. Just wanted to say this tonight. More tomorrow. Good night, journal! I said I will continue this diet for 2 weeks. I am going to continue after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment